By Day… The hacienda presents some wonderful indoor/outdoor lifestyle options: swimming, sunbathing around the pool, a game of bocce ball, hammock siestas, or sipping a cool drink as you ponder your next move. The lush gardens of the hacienda attract an abundance of songbirds and offer plentiful privacy. The large open air loggia, the pool, the rooftop lounge and the master sunken living area all become areas for a private interlude or a gathering place for friends.
By Night… The villa becomes a wonderland for the senses as the soft mood lighting transforms the myriad of spaces into a romantic tropical paradise. On the rooftop lounge at dusk watch as the birds take flight and sunset fades to a star filled evening. Imagine the flicker of soft candlelight, the sound of music floating in the air, palms swaying and bamboo clacking and the distant sounds of the village beyond the hacienda walls.
This estate can become what you want it to be: a private oasis away from the rest of the world, a fun filled family retreat, or a magnificent event environment. Sac Chich is the perfect hideaway haven for one couple, a group of friends or a family reunion. There is privacy and space for all. As you would expect from a villa of this caliber, almost every detail of the interior and exterior finish is flawless. Hacienda Sac Chich is not a hotel experience yet goes beyond a home rental. This historic hacienda captures the true spirit of Yucatan culture and reflects a sense of peace and harmony.
All rooms at the hacienda have side tables, 600 count cotton linens, down pillows and large private double hacienda doors that lead to private gardens. All bathrooms have showers, milled soaps, towels, paper products and hair blower. Fully cooled with either air-conditioning or fans.
- Bikes and helmets- 3 adult, 1 child
- Volleyball, Badminton, Croquet
- Football, Soccer, Frisbee
- Basketball, court in village
- Pool volleyball
- Swimming pool at both Hacienda and Casa Sisal
- Regulation size bocce ball court
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Family Games
- iPod connections for stereo
- CD player, CD and DVD library
- Blue Ray DVD player at Casa Sisal
- Flat screen TV at Casa Sisal
- Reading and research library
- A/C in Casa Nueva and Casa Sisal and fans throughout
- Fireplace in loggia and in Casa Sisal
- Washer and dryer
- Barbeque grills at both houses/briquettes provided
- Daily housekeepers and gardeners
Casa De Maquinas
- Bedroom 1 – 310 sq.ft. (28 sq.mtrs.) King, armoire with attached bathroom (also serves house). Separate entrance to pool patio through large doors. Bathroom also has entrance to pool.
- Bedroom 2 – 290 sq.ft. (27 sq.mtrs.) King, armoire, bench, stairway to loft bedroom. Private walled patio with private bathroom in the historic water tower.
- Bedroom 3 – 153 sq.ft. (14 sq.mtrs.) Loft bedroom with 1 Queen and 1 Double. Shares the water tower bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 – 860 sq.ft. (80 sq.mtrs.) King, armoire, desk, sunken living area, settee, private bath, walled private patio and garden with plunge pool, outdoor settee, each end of the room has large double hacienda doors.
- Bedroom 2 – 360 sq.ft. (34 sq.mtrs.) Queen, armoire, desk, private bathroom, large window looks out to pond, large double hacienda doors lead to garden and grounds.
- Bedroom 3 – 360 sq.ft. (34 sq.mtrs.) King, armoire, dresser, private full bath, large window looking out at central courtyard gardens and large double haciendas doors
Bedroom 1 – 555 square feet (Fifty-two square meters) King, armoire, desk, hammock, private bath with double sink, large shower with glassed doorway to small, enclosed garden.
Bedroom 2 – 380 square feet. (Thirty-five square meters) Two queen-size beds, an armoire, a desk, a detached full bathroom that also serves the house.